March 18, 2018
Christian sympathy is extended to the family of Suzanne Turney, who passed away on Monday, March 12. Her funeral was held on Friday, March 16.
- Ken Woolet, Norton Suburban, No Visitors
- Christian sympathy is extended to Shelly Jones in the death of her cousin Cam Dowdle.
- John McCall, recent hospitalization
- Betty Sauer, recent hospitalization
- Maxine Storment, undergoing rehab
- Larey Eubanks, Matt Ridge’s uncle, Hospice
- Rebecca Stark, health concerns
- Marynan Mudd, undergoing rehab
- Mary Sue Howell, recent hospitalization
- Wayne Griffin, recent hospitalization
- Dorane Horner, recent hospitalization
- Ann Hearn, Jim Nolen’s sister, health concerns
- Anna May Scholla, Carol Lundberg’s mother, health concerns
- C.L. Huling, health concerns
- Jerald Ritchey, Carolyn Sisk’s brother, health concerns
- Hazel Hieronymous, health concerns
- June Honeycutt, health concerns
Prayer concerns remain on the list for one month unless renewed. To extend a prayer listing, please call the church office.
Deacons on call for hospitalization visitation:
March 11 - March 17, Ken Cox
March 18 - March 24, Tom Burress
For an updated listing of Prayer Concerns, please call the church office at 502.895.2459.
- Captain Brad Dooley, U.S. Army—great nephew of Jerry Dooley (Savannah, Ga.)
- HM1 (FMF) IDC John Lowe, U.S. Navy—son-in-law of Jenny Snyder (Chicago, Ill.)
- 2nd LT Katheryn M. Nolen, U.S. Army - granddaughter of Jim and Dorothy Nolen (Ft. Benning, Ga.)
- SFC Chris Mudd, U.S. Army - son of Marynan Mudd, Ft. Bliss, (El Paso, Tex.)