We hope you will join us Sunday as we take a moment to honor recent graduates affiliated with Broadway. Many thanks to all who have and will continue to support them as their journey continues.
- Zach Carrico Graduating from St. Xavier High School; Attending the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina to study Accounting and International Business.
- Ben Pryor Graduating from North Oldham High School; Attending the Speed School of Engineering at the University of Louisville.
- Samantha Veal Graduating from Martha Layne Collins High School; Attending Western Kentucky University to major in Journalism.
- John Adamson III Received a B.S. in Cybersecurity from the School of Informatics at Indiana University. Is working for Humana.
- Julie Conrad Received a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Louisville. Working in Quality Control for Johnson and Johnson in Georgia.
- Whitney Eberenz Received a B.S. in Fashion Merchandising from T.C.U. Plans to move to Los Angeles.
- Cathryn Hunt Received a B.A. in Geography from Middlebury College (Middlebury, CT).
- Hannah Johnson Received a B.S. in Business Administration from St. Louis University.
- Joelle Leiferman Received a B.A. in Early Childhood Development from Campbellsville University.
- Michael Wilkinson Received a B.S. in Middle/High School Education from the University of Louisville, with plans to teach Middle or High School Social Studies.
- Cassie Conrad Received an M.D. in Pediatrics from the University of Louisville School of Medicine, and will be working at the University of Cincinnati.
- Laurie Conrad Received an M.D. in Ophthalmology from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Will be working in Charleston, SC.
- Beth Hilliard- Received a Masters of Divinity from Duke Divinity School.
- Tim Hilliard Received a Masters of Teaching from the University of Virginia.
- Natalie Hymer Received a Masters of Regional Planning with a concentration in Economic and Community Planning from Cornell University. Will be working for NeighborWorks America under the National Sustainable Homeownership Program in Washington, D.C. as a community Scholar.
- James Jackson Received an M.D. from the University of Kentucky School of Medicine. Will be a resident in Family Medicine and Psychiatry at the University of Iowa (Iowa City).
- Cassie Lyles Received a Masters in Leadership with a Certificate in Diversity Literacy from the University of Louisville.
- Grace McCoy Received a Doctorate of Pharmacy from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy. Will be a resident at the Robley Rex VA Medical Center in Louisville.
- Susan Reed Received a Masters in Public Administration with an Emphasis in Non-Profit Management from the University of Louisville. Plans to continue working at Broadway Baptist Church.
- Zach Strickland Received an M.D. from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Will be a resident in Family Medicine at the University of Louisville.